Terms of Service
You should abide to the following Terms & Conditions
This Agreement is made between KirKal.com and you as a site visitor and /or Member .
This Agreement set forth the legally binding terms of your use of the KirKal.com website at its services located at URL www.KirKal.com.
1. THE PROVISIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THE KIRKAL WEBSITE.
KirKal.com is an online social networking site having its principal place of business at Chennai -600044, TamilNadu, India
1. You are solely responsible for the content including without limitation, the text, scripts, software, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") that you post on the KirKal.com Website, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. KirKal.com does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by KirKal prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of KirKal.com. KirKal.com makes no guaranties, warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
3. In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another Member's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify KirKal.com immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although KirKal.com will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of KirKal.com or others due to such unauthorized use. In consideration of your use of the Site and Services, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site and/or the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree not to transfer your use of or access to the Site or Services to any third party. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user name, including, without limitation, purchases. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with all of the foregoing obligations.
4. KINDLY NOTE THAT KIRKAL PROHIBITS PORNOGRAPHY and VIOLENT CONTENT ON ITS SITE. Please choose carefully the information you post on the KirKal Website and that you provide to other Users. Your KirKal profile must not include any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. STRINGENT PENAL AND CRIMINAL ACTIONS WILL BE INITIATED AGAINST THOSE FOUND INDULGING IN ABOVE REFERRED ACTIVITIES. Any user or member who publishes or transmits or causes to be published in the electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeals to the prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt people who are likely, having regard to all relevant circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied in it shall be strictly treated under the provision 67 of the Information Technology Act 2000 and as per the provisions of IPC ( Indian Penal Code)and other appropriate statutes applicable in that scenario. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Members may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and KirKal.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the services provided by KirKal.com by any person, please contact us at abuse@KirKal.com or click on the "Report User" link located member profile page.
5. KirKal.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Content (including private messages) posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the KirKal.com Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. KirKal.com expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of the KirKal.com Website if KirKal.com determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat to KirKal.com and/or its Users.
6. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the KirKal.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, KirKal.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not for any other purpose. KirKal.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions (defined below).
7. Use of and membership in the KirKal.com Website is void where prohibited. By using the KirKal.com Website, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 16 years of age or above (b) your use of the KirKal Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are less than 16 years of age.
9. The KirKal.com Website including the services provided on the Website are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by KirKal.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the KirKal.com Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the KirKal Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the KirKal.com services.
10. USING THE Kirkal BAND SERVICE. In connection with your registration on the Service as a band / musician, you may have the opportunity to post music, audio, artwork, video, or other Content on areas of the Service. Kirkal only permits and authorizes you to upload or post Band / Musician Content on the Service if you have the right to upload or Post such Band / Musician Content, have the right to grant the license in this Agreement to KirKal and all users of Kirkal, and comply with all copyright, privacy, attribution, trademark, publicity, or other intellectual property or personal rights relating to such Band / Musician Content. If you post any Band / Musician Content on the Service in violation of the foregoing, your right to use the Service and any other associated services will immediately cease and you agree to cease at that time any and all use of the Service, any associated services, and any use of Kirkal or third party content available in connection with the Service or associated service. In addition to other remedies set forth in this Agreement Kirkal will have the right to immediately terminate or suspend your account.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content on the KirKal.com Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to KirKal.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Indian laws and conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners and KirKal.com. KirKal reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the KirKal Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the KirKal Website or the Content therein.
3. IMPORTANT USAGE CONDITIONS AND RELATED PROVISIONS
1. The KirKal.com Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions") and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, KirKal.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
2. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
3. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
1. submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant KirKal.com all of the license rights granted herein;
2. publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage KirKal.com or any third party;
3. submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, scandalous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
4. post advertisements or solicitations of business:
5. impersonate another user. KirKal does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and KirKal expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. KirKal does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and KirKal will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. KirKal.com reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice. KirKal.com will also terminate a User's access to its Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer(except in the case of pornographic content) is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a User Submission removed from the Website more than twice.
4. d. In particular, if you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of the same to copyright_issue@KirKal.com with the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a user authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalties of misrepresentation and other applicable laws, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
5. You understand that when using the KirKal.com Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that KirKal is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Website with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold KirKal, its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
6. KirKal permits you to link to materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. In addition, KirKal provides an "Embeddable Player" feature, which you may incorporate into your own personal, non-commercial websites for use in accessing the materials on the KirKal Website, provided that you include a prominent link back to the KirKal Website on the pages containing the Embeddable Player. KirKal reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the KirKal Website at any time.
7. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the KirKal services. KirKal reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in KirKal's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the KirKal Website and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of KirKal:
1. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another user;
3. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
4. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
5. solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
6. provides any telephone numbers, addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
7. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
9. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";"phishing"
10. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
11. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
12. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
13. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
14. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or
15. for band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
16. criminal or tortures activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
18. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any KirKal page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
19. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
20. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the KirKal Website or the networks or services connected to KirKal;
21. attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
22. for band profiles, copying your KirKal code and embedding it into other profiles or asking other Members to embed it into their profiles;
23. using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
24. selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
25. using any information obtained from the KirKal Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
26. displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the KirKal Website on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
27. using the KirKal Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
8. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other KirKal Members. KirKal reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE KIRKAL WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KIRKAL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. KIRKAL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE KIRKAL WEBSITE. KIRKAL DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE KIRKAL WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND KIRKAL WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
INCLUSION OF ANY LINKED WEBSITE ON THE KIRKAL WEBSITE DOES NOT IMPLY APPROVAL OR ENDORSEMENT OF THE LINKED WEBSITE BY KIRKAL. WHEN YOU ACCESS THESE THIRD-PARTY SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. KIRKAL TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS WHICH ARE POSTED ON THE KIRKAL WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE KIRKAL SERVICES, NOR DOES IT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ITS ADVERTISERS. KIRKAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE KIRKAL SERVICES. KIRKAL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY USER OR MEMBER COMMUNICATION. KIRKAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL OR PLAYERS DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ON ANY OF THE KIRKAL SERVICES OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY PERSON'S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE KIRKAL SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KIRKAL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE KIRKAL SERVICES, ATTENDANCE AT A KIRKAL EVENT, FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE KIRKAL SERVICES, OR FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OF THE KIRKAL SERVICES, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. THE KIRKAL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND AS AVAILABLE AND KIRKAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. KIRKAL CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE KIRKAL SERVICES.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL KIRKAL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE KIRKAL WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT KIRKAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by KirKal.com from its facilities in India. KirKal makes no representations that the KirKal.com Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the KirKal.com Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.